- Butterfield Trading Post Mexican Imports, Indian Jewelry, Blankets, Rugs, Clothing, Outdoor furniture, Potery and Curios
- GenForumPost messages to others researching your line.
- Gendex An ambitious site seeking to connect the information of all genealogists in a compatible format.
- Ancestry Connections Easy Links to surname web sites.
- USGenweb Project a network of Genealogical Web Pages covering all the counties in the United States and maintained by local genealogists. Excellent!
- ROOTS-L a Surname data base allowing information exchange between people researching the same surname. Excellent!
- Cyndy's List of Genealogy Sites on the Internet It is said, If Cyndi doesn't have it, it isn't there. Excellent!
- Family Tree MakerTry Internet Family Finder to search for your ancestors.
- Ancestral Quest Program written for Windows and based on PAF.
- Family Photo HistorianA guide to organizing, selecting, preserving, and displaying your family photos.
- Welcome to "Si, Spain" A well rounded overview of History, Culture, Travel, Education, Health and Politics with a choice of English, German, French or Spanish text.
- INFOCADIZ This site is in Spanish. It is about Cadiz, Spain's Atlantic port. The pictures of the monuments are lovely even if you can't read the history.
- Valencia: A Virtual Trip An English language tour of Valencia, located on the Eastern coast of Spain.
- CadizNet This site is in Spanish but a look through their album of pictures is interesting. A guide to towns, natural resources, history, art, monuments, traditions and fiestas of the province of Cadiz. There are good links here to other Spanish pages.
Please feel free to browse in our Family Library
Original material copyright by Nita Munoz 23 May 1997
[ E-Mail me] [Nita Muņoz: firstname.lastname@example.org]
Page last Updated: 18 Dec 1998
[ Back to the Top][ To Home Page]
You are the visitor since 23 May 1997